A grand cru arabica coffee served short and tight.
Recycled plastic bottle (PET1) of 10 ml of e-liquid developed in our laboratory in Pessac (33).
Based on natural aromas and synthesis.
Available only with a PG/VG rate of 50/50.
Cafe Expresso by cirkus 10ml
€4.99 Tax included
All our e-liquids are manufactured and controlled in our laboratory in Pessac in Gironde.
The Authentic collection consists of a PG/VG base: 50/50
- PROPylene glycol and PE-grade vegetable glycerin (European Pharmacopeia)
- Natural and synthetic food flavours produced according to the requirements of our specifications. They contain no sugar, oil, diacetyl (or trace), gum, GMO substances, or any of the allergenic aromatic substances subject to a reporting obligation.
- Ultra-pure water (Milli-Q)
- Eventually alcohol (support of our natural aromas) for the following flavors: Red Fruits, Lemon Ice, Custard Vanilla, Caramel Apple, Gourmande Peach, Red Absinthe, Absinthe Apple, Fruity Pamp'.
- Possibly pure liquid nicotine, usP quality, extracted from tobacco capes. This is regularly analysed in purity and concentration thanks to our in-house analysis (HPLC chromatography and gas/mass spectrometer), and compared to standards provided by accredited laboratories.
The e-liquids of the Authentic range are packaged in polyethylene terephthalate plastic bottles (without bisphenol), recycled (PET1), with a capacity of 10ml, equipped with a dropper, an inviolability ring and a child safety cap.
In accordance with European law, each bottle has a personalized labeling mentioning the design and name of the flavour, the composition of the e-liquid, the nicotine level, the name, the company's address, the optimal use-by date and the lot number.
For nicotine e-liquids, a regulatory pictogram, cautionary advice and a "Danger" touch sticker for visually impaired people are placed on the vial.
Nicotine levels0 mg/ml, 3 mg/ml, 6 mg/ml, 12 mg/ml, 16 mg/ml
Our e-liquids are regularly analysed with the constant concern for optimal traceability and safety (microbiological analyses and chemical analyses: nicotine and impurities, aromatic spectrum, absence of formaldehydes, acetaldehydes, parabens).
All of our e-liquids comply with XP-D90-300 Part 2 (diacetyl rate well below 22 ppm) and for constant safety reasons, we also monitor levels of acetyle propionyl, hexane 2.3 dione and acetoin).
INFORMATION ON NICOTINE-CONTAINING PRODUCTS:
Warning: harmful by skin contact. In case of contact with the skin: wash thoroughly with soap and water. Keep children under lock and key. Call a poison control centre or doctor if you feel unwell.