The gourmet strawberry in the slightly tangy confectionery version.
Recycled plastic bottle (PET1) of 10 ml concentrated aroma developed in our laboratory in Pessac (33) -
Beware, this is a concentrated aroma, it is not consumable as it is and must be diluted in a PG/VG base.
Aroma Candy Strawberry by cirkus 10ml
Our concentrated aromas are not consumable as they are, they must be diluted in a base.
For 10ml of e-liquid, we recommend dilution
- 10% of the total volume (about 30 drops) on a PG/VG basis of 70/30.
- 15% of the total volume (about 45 drops) on a PG/VG basis of 50/50.
- 20% of the total volume (about 60 drops) on a PG/VG basis of 30/70.
At VDLV, in order to ensure the safety of our consumers, we have established a very strict specifications for the choice of our aromas:
- Food-quality aromas in liquid, natural form (natural preparations or arômatizing substances), soluble in propylene glycol.
- Flavouring flavouring flavourings must be formulated in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1334/2008 and must meet the requirements for heavy metal limit concentrations.
- We use as possible supports for aromas: PE or USP quality propylene glycol, non-pharmaceutical and undenatured food grade alcohol (with ethanol <40%vol.), PE or USP-grade vegetable glycerin.
- We control the absence of the following compounds in our aromas: Added sugars, parabens, ambrox, gums (xantane, acacia...), mineral or vegetable oils, ionized products, dietary supplements, medicines and active ingredients, preservatives that release formaldehyde, acrolein, furfural.
- As soon as the aromas are received, we analyse internally by chromatographic methods the following compounds (with proven or uncertain toxic potential), to check for their absence or presence as traces : acetyle propionyl, acetoin, 2-3 hexane dione, food allergens, limonene, coumarin, pulegone, linalool, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, alpha and beta thujones, cinnamaldehyde, farnesol, citral, 4-menthoxybenzyl alcohol, 2-benzyliliden heptal.
- We also analyze the presence and levels of nicotine and tobacco alkaloids present in a tobacco-based flavouring or flavouring mixture, as well as the presence and concentration of essential oil in an aroma.
- We avoid pure natural extracts that have not been treated beforehand by water/alcohol "washes" or re-enactment sequences.
The concentrated aromas offered by VDLV have the same quality and compositional requirements as those used in the manufacture of our e-liquids.
For more details, please check out our Security Data Sheets (SDSs), available on request.
- Natural and synthetic food aromas of vapological quality. They contain no sugar or gum.
- PE quality propylene glycol (European Pharmacopeia) as the basic medium of aroma.
Our concentrated aromas are packaged in polyethylene terephthalate plastic bottles (without bisphenol), recycled (PET1), with a capacity of 10ml, with a dropper, an inviolability ring and a child safety cap (ISO 83 17).
In accordance with European law, each bottle has a personalized labeling including the name of the flavour, the composition of the product, the company's name, address and website, the optimal use-by date and the lot number.
The logo affixed below our empty packaging, once rinsed with water, are recyclable.
We advise you to keep these aromas out of the light, in a dry and temperate place out of the reach of children and animals.