An exceptional mix of gourmet lemons and a hint of mint for freshness.
Recycled plastic bottle (PET1) of 10 ml concentrated aroma developed in our laboratory in Pessac (33) -
Beware, this is a concentrated aroma, it is not consumable as it is and must be diluted in a PG/VG base.
Aroma Cirkus Lemon Ice
Our concentrated aromas are not consumable as they are, they must be diluted in a base.
For 10ml of e-liquid, we recommend dilution
- 10% of the total volume (about 30 drops) on a PG/VG basis of 70/30.
- 15% of the total volume (about 45 drops) on a PG/VG basis of 50/50.
- 20% of the total volume (about 60 drops) on a PG/VG basis of 30/70.
At VDLV, in order to ensure the safety of our consumers, we have established a very strict specifications for the choice of our aromas:
- Food-quality aromas in liquid, natural form (natural preparations or arômatizing substances), soluble in propylene glycol.
- Flavouring flavouring flavourings must be formulated in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1334/2008 and must meet the requirements for heavy metal limit concentrations.
- We use as possible supports for aromas: PE or USP quality propylene glycol, non-pharmaceutical and undenatured food grade alcohol (with ethanol rate - 40%vol.), PE or USP-grade vegetable glycerin.
- We control the absence of the following compounds in our aromas: Added sugars, parabens, ambrox, gums (xantane, acacia...), mineral or vegetable oils, GMO products, ionized products, dietary supplements, medicines and active ingredients, preservatives that release formaldehyde, acrolein, furfural.
- As soon as the aromas are received, we analyse internally by chromatographic methods the following compounds (with proven or uncertain toxic potential), to check for their absence or presence as traces : acetyle propionyl, acetoin, 2-3 hexane dione, food allergens, limonene, coumarin, pulegone, linalool, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, alpha and beta thujones, cinnamaldehyde, farnesol, citral, 4-menthoxybenzyl alcohol, 2-benzyliliden heptal.
- We also analyze the presence and levels of nicotine and tobacco alkaloids present in a tobacco-based flavouring or flavouring mixture, as well as the presence and concentration of essential oil in an aroma.
- We avoid pure natural extracts that have not been treated beforehand by water/alcohol "washes" or re-enactment sequences.
The concentrated aromas offered by VDLV have the same quality and compositional requirements as those used in the manufacture of our e-liquids.
For more details, please check out our Security Data Sheets (SDSs), available on request.
- Food quality flavourings produced according to the requirements of our specifications. They contain no sugar, oil, diacetyl (or possibly trace), gum, GMO substances, or any of the allergenic aromatic substances subject to a reporting obligation,
- Possibly alcohol (support of our natural aromas),
- PE quality propylene glycol (European Pharmacopeia) as the basic medium of aroma.
Our concentrated aromas are packaged in polyethylene terephthalate plastic bottles (without bisphenol), recycled (PET1), with a capacity of 10ml, with a dropper, an inviolability ring and a child safety cap (ISO 83 17).
In accordance with European law, each bottle has a personalized labeling including the name of the flavour, the composition of the product, the company's name, address and website, the optimal use-by date and the lot number.
We advise you to keep these aromas out of the light, in a dry and temperate place out of the reach of children and animals.
3 -7 jours.
10 - 15%
Based on 1 review
Pas encore essayé