Shortbread dough - Red fruits
A shortbread paste accompanied by red fruits for a gourmet tasting.
Recycled plastic bottle (PET1) of 30 ml of concentrated aroma developed in our laboratory in Cestas (33) -
Be careful, this is a concentrated aroma, it is not consumable as it is and must imperatively be diluted in a PG / VG base.
Aroma Cirkus Eccentric Berry Pie
- Reference: Arôme Custard Fraise
€13.00 Tax included
Our concentrated flavors are not consumable as they are, they must be diluted in a PG/VG base.
- Natural flavors and / or syntheses produced according to the requirements of our specifications.
- Propylene glycol of PE quality (European Pharmacopoeia) as a basic support of the aroma.
For 10ml of e-liquid, we recommend a dilution to
- 10% of the total volume on a PG/VG basis of 70/30
- 15% of the total volume on a PG/VG basis of 50/50
- 20% of the total volume on a PG/VG basis of 30/70
Dosage recommendations are also written on the product label.
At VDLV, in order to ensure the safety of our consumers, we have established very strict specifications for the choice of our flavors:
- Natural or synthetic aromas.
- Flavourings or flavouring mixtures must be formulated in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1334/2008 and must comply with the requirements in terms of limit concentrations of heavy metals.
- we check the absence of the following compounds in our flavors: added sugars, parabens, ambrox, gums (xantane, acacia ...), mineral or vegetable oils, ionized products, food supplements, drugs and active ingredients, formalin-releasing preservatives, acrolein, furfural.
- We analyze internally by chromatographic methods the following compounds (with proven or uncertain toxic potential), in order to verify their absence or their presence in trace amounts: acetyl propionyl, acetoine, 2-3 hexane dione, food allergens, limonene, coumarin, pulegone, linalool, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, alpha and beta thujones, cinnamaldehyde, farnesol, citral, 4-menthoxybenzyl alcohol, 2-benzyliden heptanal.
The concentrated flavours offered by VDLV have the same compositional quality requirements as e-liquids.
For more details, do not hesitate to consult our Safety Data Sheets (SDS), available on request.
Ecological bottles : Our concentrated flavours are packaged in polyethylene terephthalate plastic bottles (without bisphenol), 100% recycled (PET1), with a capacity of 30ml. The bottle has a dropper, a tamper-evident ring and a child-resistant cap (ISO 83 17).
Labelling: in accordance with European legislation, each bottle has a personalized label mentioning the design and name of the flavor, the composition of the concentrated flavor, the name, address and e-commerce site of the company, the expiry date and the batch number.
We advise you to keep these aromas away from light, in a dry and temperate place out of the reach of children and animals.
3 -7 jours.
10 - 15%